Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Otter Pops

Rated PG for minor cussing.

You guys. The news is a very bad place. I mean, things were already woeful, but I've just seen that Justice Kennedy is retiring, so now we are really and truly you-know-what. I mean, this shitshow just keeps getting bigger. But you wanna know what is amazing and fills me with hope and revitalization?! Let me tell you.

Yesterday my mind was a tumultuous place because these are tumultuous times. I went to Costco (because evidently all I do is go to Costco) for provisions, distracted by the fact that I was even lucky enough in this world to chose from such ridiculous provisions. Well, lo and behold, look what exists now: 


Otter Pops made from 100% fruit juice!!!!! Holy crap, there is some goodness in the world. No more neon-colored food-type frozen material of questionable origin! Actual fruit and actual natural ingredients. Don't tell me what evil conglomerate owns Otter Pops. Don't tell me what evil conglomerate owns Costco, either. Just give me this for today. These things better be good. All of my hopes and dreams are riding on this. And I promise we will recycle the box and repurpose the plastic into...something that helps rid the world of disease, lets say. Thank you. The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment